Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Food Blog

I've been collecting recipes for years, as I'm sure so many others do. I keep them on scraps of paper and live in fear that I'll lose them - but I have never managed to find the time to copy them into a book. These are sacred recipes that are difficult to obtain if I do lose them!

So I've decided to put them into a blog and share it with all of you. These are all recipes that are tried, tested and true. I've tweaked them here and there to cater to my taste, but most of it is the original as told to me by different people.

I'm trying to be proactive and make one recipe everyday so I can post regularly as well as hone my food photography - though the photography part is quite amateurish! :)

Please enjoy, foodies! and give me feedback. Here's my food blog.

No comments: