Thursday, March 06, 2008

Surprisingly United!

In continuation of the airline comparison, I found that United Air's Business Class is fabulous! The seats were ultra comfortable, the food was quite good and the service was very efficient. The movies they showed were also fantastic and there was a great selection, almost all were 2008 Oscar movies and lots of great TV too.






Because I flew Lufthansa before United, I compared the two directly. Lufthansa's Business Class seats are uncomfortable, to say the least. Its strangely downward sloping which makes for a weird sleeping position. The food, on the other hand, was very good. I had one of my best airline meals - spinach and cheese agnolotti with a morrel sauce, accompanied by some wine and cheese (a great selection of manchego, gorgonzola and a fantastic Cheddar).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lufthansa's Business Class? I thought they only had one standard class( but named them differently).

Arundathi said...

lufthansa does have business, first and economy. Singapore Air might be starting an all business sometime in the future.